Pre-order your 2022 LA County Yarn Crawl Tote today! You can choose "in-store pick-up", if you'd like to pick up the tote here during the Crawl, March 24th-27th. Or pay for shipping, if you'd prefer we mail it to you during the week after the Crawl.
This year we had a bag design contest! Our 15 shops deliberated over all the different designs in order to choose one that would best encapsulate the 10th year of the Los Angeles County Yarn Crawl. We are proud to announce the bag design contest winner is Stefanie Le of Elk Grove, California.
Inspired by a family trip to Southern California, Stefanie spent some time knitting while sitting on a park bench in Huntington Beach. She soaked up the sun while knitted for hours. Inspired by that amazing afternoon, her design shows two friends soaking in the sun and enjoying yarn and their time together.
Stefanie's fun design is being printed on a commemorative tote bag. Here are all the specifics about the bag:
- We're using the same bag style we used for the (cancelled) 2020 crawl
- It's a zippered tote bag made from 12 oz. heavy cotton canvas
- The size of the bag is 20"W x 15"H x 5" D
- With a large main compartment plus a smaller flat pouch zippered pocket inside
- The handles are 25" long with an 11" drop
It's the perfect bag to use for collecting your yarny treasures as you crawl through Los Angeles County!