Market Bag Boho Style
Two 2-hour sessions
Pre-req: Beginner’s Crochet or equivalent
Skill Level: Confident Beginner/ Intermediate
Do something nice for the environment (and your wardrobe!) by crocheting your own market bag! Students will work from a pattern while building on their crochet skills, receiving guidance throughout the process. This adorable bag works up quickly and can be used as an everyday accessory or act as the perfect holder for all those fresh veggies at the local farmer’s market.
Skills covered include:
- Project prep
- Pattern reading
- Chart reading
- Magic Ring
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Garment finishing and blocking
- Tips & Tricks for successful crochet projects
What you'll need (all of which can be purchased for 10% off on day of class):
- a copy of the Market Bag Boho Style pattern by Tatiana Zuccala on Ravelry
- 640 yards of DK weight cotton yarn, we recommend Quince & Co Willet
- US size D, or E - depending on preference
- tapestry needle
This is a TWO session class, please make sure you can attend both sessions before signing up.
See you there!